Your Experienced Legal Adviser After A Motor Vehicle Accident
Your life can change in a matter of seconds as the victim of a car accident. Suddenly you are dealing with painful injuries, lost time from work and an uncertain future. An experienced and caring lawyer can help to put you at ease in the aftermath of a crash by dealing with the insurance companies and pursuing your full compensation.
Attorney Kevin Wolfe at Harvey & Stuckel is dedicated to helping injured individuals with their legal needs. For nearly 25 years, Mr. Wolfe has upheld the reputation of our firm as a provider of compassionate, responsive and dedicated legal services. He wants what is best for you and your family, and he makes this his mission.
Your Best Interests Are Our Priority
At Harvey & Stuckel, we have helped many clients in Peoria, Bloomington and across Illinois maximize their compensation or pursue justice for a loved one who was killed in a motor vehicle accident. Mr. Wolfe will make every effort to protect your best interests and maximize your compensation. He is familiar with the injuries and legal issues for all types of cases:
- Trucking accidents tend to cause severe injuries or fatalities because of the sheer mass of the commercial vehicle.
- Car accidents cause a range of injuries from lacerations and bruises, head trauma, neck injuries, and fractures.
- Motorcycle riders and their passengers are more likely to experience severe injuries, including spinal cord injury and broken bones.
- Pedestrians and bicyclists are vulnerable to major injuries or death because they have no protection when hit by car.
Why Did It Happen And Who Covers Your Losses?
Motor vehicle accidents occur for many reasons such as speeding or reckless driving, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, going too fast for weather conditions, or operating a car while distracted or fatigued. We conduct a thorough investigation to show how the other driver was at fault and we work to identify all possible sources of insurance coverage, including your own auto policy if the other driver is uninsured or underinsured.
What You Can Do To Protect Your Rights
After an accident, remember:
- Your safety comes first: Get out of traffic and seek medical help as soon as possible.
- Take pictures, speak to witnesses and get their contact information when safe to do so.
- Tell your doctor how you got injured and tell them about all symptoms you experience.
- Do not admit any guilt or say “sorry” in front of any witnesses.
- Report your accident to your insurance agent but stick to the basic facts.
- Do NOT give a statement to the other driver’s insurance company. They are fishing for information to use against you.
We are ready to help our clients with the legal paperwork and protection they need. Mr. Wolfe works extra hard to assist clients who sustained severe injuries or permanent disability after an accident. We care about the people in our community, and we are diligent and relentless in protecting your welfare and your future.
Put Your Legal Matter In The Hands Of A Dedicated Local Law Firm
We strive to protect your rights and help you recover from your crash. Call 309-431-2999 or fill out our online form to schedule your free consultation. There are no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you.