Helping Our Clients Rebuild Their Lives After An Injury
When injuries are caused by someone’s actions or negligence, that part can be legally responsible for the losses and hardships they caused. If you or a loved one was injured in an accident, Harvey & Stuckel in Peoria provides the compassionate and experienced legal guidance you need.
We have built a reputation for providing personalized and responsive legal advice to personal injury clients. Attorney Kevin Wolfe has nearly 25 years of experience helping the injured recover compensation and get their lives back on track. His approach is caring and detail-oriented when reviewing all the facts and circumstances of your accident. He will personally work with you from beginning to end of your case.
Start with a free consultation. Mr. Wolfe will explain your rights and remedies. Call our Peoria office at 309-431-2999.
Personal Attention From An Experienced Attorney
Attorney Wolfe has successfully represented clients in a wide range of personal injury claims, including victims of:
- An automobile accident or trucking accident
- Construction accidents
- Work-related injuries with third-party liability
- Medical malpractice resulting in injury or death
- Injury or illness from nursing home abuse and neglect
- Slip-and-fall accidents and other premises liability claims
Some accidents may cause severe or disabling injuries that require long-term medical treatment. There are bills to pay and distress caused by the possibility of losing your job and earning capacity. At Harvey & Stuckel, you can expect service and attention focused on covering your specific needs and concerns. Allow us to be in your corner to address your concerns and provide you with objective answers according to your circumstances.
What To Do After An Accident
After suffering an accident in Illinois, please consider the following actions to protect yourself and your loved ones:
- Your welfare should be your priority. Seek qualified medical treatment promptly, even when you are not visibly wounded.
- Explain the accident to your health care provider and give all the details about your injury, including your pain and limitations.
- Do not attempt or give any statement to an insurance company. This information can be used against you to deny or downplay your injury claim.
Call now for the legal support and direction you require in your personal injury matter. At Harvey & Stuckel, we will provide the answers and aggressive legal representation to fight for what you need to move forward.
Get Answers In A Free Initial Consultation
The law firm of Harvey & Stuckel has been helping injury victims since 1977. Our trusted law firm will protect your best interests and fight for you. Call 309-431-2999 or share your contact information via our online form to schedule your consultation.